Parker, the global leader in motion and control technologies, develops and manufactures innovative sealing solutions to meet the challenges of today's vastly changing industries. From fluid power and aerospace to life sciences and solar power, Parker provides a wide range of specialty elastomers to satisfy unique sealing requirements with a combination of experience, innovation and support. From O-rings to pistons seals, rotary seals, custom seals and more, turn to the world leader in sealing solutions.
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Box|
PARKER METRIC AND INCHES ORING KIT
When part numbers are missing, seal dimensions are unknown, and the parts themselves are unavailable from the equipment OEM, these o-ring kits can save the day, not to mention hours of downtime. More than eight different standard kits give you a choice of compounds and o-ring sizes for a wide range of sealing applications. The end result? Multiple sealing solutions for the same cost as a single OEM replacement part. Well even build custom kits using any of our 200-plus compounds.
• Heat resistance
• Up to 100°C (212°F) with shorter life @ 121°C (250°F)
• Cold flexibility
• Depending on individual compound, between -34°C and -57°C (-30°F and -70°F)
• Chemical resistance
• Aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane, butane, petroleum oil, mineral oil and grease, diesel fuel, fuel oils) vegetable and mineral oils and greases
• HFA, HFB and HFC hydraulic fluids
• Dilute acids, alkali and salt solutions at low temperatures
• Water (special compounds up to 100°C) (212°F)
• Used for general purpose, MIL-G-21569 CL 1, UL Listed
MINIMUM WORKING TEMPERATURE (F)
MAXIMUM WORKING TEMPERATURE (F)
REGION OF ORIGIN
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
Hydraulic sealing systems for earth moving/construction machinery, agriculture machinery, agricultural/forestry machinery, material handling, industrial hydraulics, vehicle engineering and mining.
Products: Rod & piston seals, wipers, flange seals, guide tape & rings, rotary distributor seals, diaphragms (Rubber & PUR), polyurethan O-rings, accumulator Seals, specials.
Basic materials: All known types of rubber, polyurethane (Ultrathan®), PTFE (Polon®), fabric and metal reinforced elastomers and plastics.
*Your information is safe with us.
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|