Parker 60 Series couplings meet ISO 7241-1, Series B interchange and are used across a wide spectrum of hydraulic applications. These double shut-off couplings can be used anywhere that fluid transfer lines are regularly connected and disconnected, and where a minimum loss of fluid is desirable. The product is primarily used with hydraulic fluid; however, general purpose 60 Series couplings are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and gas transfer lines.
- ISO 7241 Series B standard
- Sizes: 1/8” – 2 1/2” (1 1/2” and 2 1/2” not shown – contact Division
- Rated pressure up to 5,000 PSI • Temperature range -40 to +250° F
- Standard seal material is nitrile
- Available in steel, brass, 303 & 316 stainless steel and aluminum
- Large flow areas machined into the body of the Parker 60 Series couplers and nipples facilitate flow around the valve, resulting in a high flow capacity.
- The perch maintains valve alignment and provides positive metal to metal valve stop to ensure that the valves open fully, every time.
- Captive valve seal assures “bubble tight” poppet sealing. The valve seal is positively captured by the metal poppet to minimize seal washout or damage by high velocity fluid.
- Hardened nipples and sleeves (steel) and solid barstock construction make for a quality coupling with maximum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
- The seal is designed to withstand high pressures and provide reliable sealing. A wide selection of optional seal materials are available for 60 Series couplers and nipples.
- Steel versions if 60 Series couplings feature PTFE back-up rings that support mating seals for high pressure applications. Brass couplers have a double O-ring seal for redundancy in low pressure, vacuum and steam applications.
- Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connection, every time. A large number of locking balls distributes the work load evenly while providing alignment and swiveling action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life.
- Parker 60 Series couplings are manufactured from brass, steel and stainless steel as standard materials. A wide range of seals allow these couplings to be used with a broad range of media.
- Straight Thread (ORB) end configurations are available as standard.
- Parker 60 Series couplings comply with ISO 7241, Series B Standard.
General purpose couplings are used across the spectrum of fluid system applications. Couplings can be found wherever fluid lines need to be connected or disconnected more efficiently, eliminating the need for additional tools to make the connection. Parker offers a broad range of coupling products for nearly every design requirement; including industrial, agricultural and mobile hydraulic systems. Couplings are available in steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other materials. Parker manufacturers the largest volume of quick coupling products in the industry and offers a wide variety of special port options and sealing materials for numerous applications.
Parker’s 60 Series couplings are geared toward low-cycle, low-impulse applications.
Typical applications include hydraulic jacks, mine roof support systems, and high-pressure fluid transfer, such as pumping water or slury in oil wells. Parker’s Quick Coupling division puts an extraordinary amount of resources and commitment into solution designs for OEMs like you. Sometimes the process is extremely simple. “Yes, we’ve seen something like that before. This off-the-shelf component does exactly what you need.” Other times, we perform modifications that enhance its function in a new application; but in either case, a proven Parker design has unparalleled cost-effective value.